Mô tả công việc
- Mentor junior team members with the assistance of PM/Architect
- Flexible in working with changing and different work settings.
- Maintain high team morale.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to report manager.
- Pay high attention to detail in all work.
- Quality, on-time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Conduct system wide requirement analysis.
- Conduct module level work effort estimations and integrate for the whole system
- Will work under the guidance of the PM/Architect/BA
- Thoroughly understand the Requirements and Design.
- Develop detailed design.
- Design and implement automated unit testing framework as required
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack development (Ruby on Rails or NodeJS, ReactJS, React Native, iOS, Android).
- At least 2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with internal project lead and you also thrive in leading client workshops
- Solid experience in AWS
- Strong product mindset
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication and client facing skills
Thông tin khác
- Laptop is provided
- 12+ days annual leaves, working Monday - Friday, flexible working time
- Attractive salary based on skills and experiences: 32,000,000 – 46,000,000 VNĐ
- Salary review: Once a year, base on individual performance review
- Performance bonus: Twice a year (every 6 months), base on individual performance, profit and company policy
- Gift occasions: 8/3; 1/6 (for children); Mid-autumn festival; 20/10; Lunar New Year, Wedding
- Free fruits/ snacks on happy hours time
- Celebration: birthday
- Party time: Team building, Xmas, New Year, outing
- Healthcare, Unemployment insurance and Sick leave, Bao Viet healthcare package
- Great opportunity for career development