Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining/NLP techniques, doing statistical analysis, implementing models and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
Examples of your tasks include, but not limited to,
- Analyzing and mining large-scale structured and unstructured data sources to find key insights,
- Using unsupervised and supervised machine learning to classify customers
- Using Natural Language Processing to understand unstructured text
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2+ years of experience in advanced analytics, model building/validation, statistical modeling, optimization, and machine learning algorithms including supervised and unsupervised learning, boosting and ensemble methods
- Familiarity with A/B testing of data science features is a strong plus
- Familiarity with one or more machine learning packages (e.g. scikit-learn, Caffe, Theano, Pylearn2, DeepPy, TensorFlow, Keras, gensim)
- Experience with machine learning techniques (e.g. k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, deep learning, gradient boosting tree, random forest)
- Familiarity with Python or other programming languages like Java, R, Julia, C++, Scala
- Knowledge of RDBMS, Hadoop, Spark and NoSQL
Educational requirements and work experience:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent (also considering BS degrees with substantial working experience)
- Well versed in machine learning, data mining, applied statistics
- Experience in solving problems using data science and building practical solutions
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making
- Strong thought leadership with quick grasp on how data and insights can be turned into valuable features
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborations skills to partner with others
- Quick to adapt to emerging challenges and execute under ambiguity
- Hands-on industrial experience with big data processing
- Enjoying learning new machine learning techniques and finding useful signals in structured and unstructured data
Thông tin khác
Work place at District 1