Mô tả công việc
- Prepare annual marketing plans (analyse and identify the market, target audiences, marketing strategies, activities, budget planning, etc.)
- Propose and implement product development ideas (contents on company website/app) to ensure and improve its content/interface, product updates, and sales campaigns.
- Propose and implement online marketing solutions (email marketing, content/social marketing, Google Ads, Facebook Ads…) to achieve business goals
- Propose and implement marketing campaigns on a wide range of media channels, social channels and KOLs.
- Plan and execute branding campaigns together with business activities.
- Frequently update weekly/monthly revenue and marketing plans’ impacts with the sales department to make suitable adjustments.
- Recruit, train, and align employees’ development with the company’s vision.
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Marketing, Business Administration, or other Economics & Commerce related majors.
Experienced in leading a team of at least 3 people
4+ years of experience in marketing.
Comprehensive knowledge of online/digital marketing and at least 2 years of hands-on experience with major channels like Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Instagram Ads, Email marketing, etc.
Strong background Performance marketing
Creative, love experimenting with new ideas, clear & logical thinking
Experience in E-commerce and shopping apps
Not change job too often: engaged for at least 1.5 - 2 per company
Not prefer the candidate with a background of branding/PR (because JAMJA's Head of Marketing works with numbers, and optimization)
Understandings of Growth Hacking (prefer)
Prefer have experience in Ecommerce (Tiki, Shopee, Lazada, Grab, etc.)
Thông tin khác
- Stock option after 6 months working
- Salary review on a half-year basis, self-propose salary raise
- Extra bonus when reaching and exceeding the target
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
- Annual health check
- Free for oral care & treatment
- Annual company trip, team building activities, year-end party, etc.
- Free for gym/fitness membership, movie ticket, books, etc.
- Free food (snack) & drink at pantry area
- Small weekly party every Friday (T.G.I.F), monthly celebration on the first Wednesday of the month (Superday)
- Free use of various books on the company’s bookshelves
- “Start-up” culture
- Flexible working time: 7.5 offsite days (working out of office) per month & late show-up
- Ownership, hunger, high energy and flexible environment.
- OKR management (Objective and Key Results)
- Sponsors for short courses & certificates to improve professional skills -
- Interview process: - HR interview kết hợp với Hiring manager interview - Top management interview (Interviewer là CEO)