Mô tả công việc
- Be responsible for planning and directing the business unit’s strategies in various ways to achieve set outcomes.
- Be willing to examine risks and potentials in order to drive the strategies and effectiveness of his/her unit.
- Be responsible for the revenue and views of his own business unit.
- Provide effective management to organization’s business activities that have to do with its strategic and financial growth.
- Perform efficient finance management and be responsible for profits and loss of his own business unit
- Incorporate policies and procedures to accurately interpret policies and procedures, model them and hold others accountable for following them consistently.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Build effective relationship with the stakeholders both internally and externally so as to maintain good revenue increases for his/her business unit in specific and for the organization in general.
- Understand and meet the needs of all clients as well as address the concerns of organization stakeholders.
- Ensure the creation, development and implementation of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives to grow the business in coordinating with other teams internally and externally
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees.
- Communicate the expectation levels and vision of the company to members of unit
- Analyze and explore market trends; identifying new opportunities not only in the assigned unit but for the whole organization by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in projects and talent.
- Ensure harmonious work environment
- Be responsible for training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of his own business unit and the company
- Offer opportunities and support to all subordinates to help them improve their professional competencies.
- Responsible for people management of his own business unit from recruitment, appointment, allocation, discipline, attrition rate.
- Update his job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Have strong passion with the industry so as to serve the needs of relevant stakeholders ranging from the government, viewers (consumers), content partners and senior management.
- Have strong ability to work under pressure and tight schedule with expected quality and assigned budget.
- Exhibit effective listening skills and superb communication skills. Actively seek feedback and receive it in a non-defensive manner.
- Have strong creative and innovative thinking to develop and create new ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the company.
- Have critical and autonomous decision-making skills so as to analyze information and evaluate results in order to make the best decision in solving problems or seeing the risk/opportunity.
- Have good planning skills to be able to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently.
- Have logical ability to tack complaints and resolve disputes and conflicts
- Have motivating skills to be able to encourage and build team spirit among staff and bring about mutual respect and cooperation.
- Have professionally pleasant personality and display consistent leadership abilities.
- Have the ability to identify new opportunities and exploit them to the benefit of the company.
- Have strong business development skills from content creation, development, implementation, audience growth and sales.
- Have a bachelor’s degree up in business administration or in any related field.
- Have at least 5 years of work related experience in financial or business management fields.
- Experience specific to the industry you are applying within.
- Proven ability to motivate teams to achieve high standards and accomplish set outcomes.
Thông tin khác
- Annual bonus, target bonus
- 24/24 health insurance offered for Team Leader/Manager/Director level
- Taxi card for travel to meeting with client outside company
- Telephone allowance offered according to company policies
- Company yoga time club offered 3 days a week, 1.5 hours each day
- Birthday gift, wedding gift, Children's Day gift, childbirth gift and more
- Entertaining activities: sport, internal monthly events, outing once/year, charity activity.
- We work on exciting and innovative/creative projects
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Friendly and professional American-style work environment
- Open and honest company. This provides a transparent culture wherever it is practical and perhaps even impractical.
- Strongly promoted company core values 4L (Labor – Learn – Love – Laugh) and 3T (Thật –Tâm-Tốt). We build a friendly and fun environment.